Standard Poodle Club Forum

Standard Poodle

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   RSSRSS

Password
Log me on automatically each visit I forgot my password
WHO WON? MAYWEATHER VS MCGREGOR: 2017 FIGHT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mayweather

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: WHO WON? MAYWEATHER VS MCGREGOR: 2017 FIGHT Reply with quote

Conor McGregor fuelled accusations of racism in New York on Thursday night as he faced off against Floyd Mayweather in the latest leg of their world press tour for next month's much-anticipated bout.

WHO WON? MAYWEATHER VS MCGREGOR: 2017 FIGHT

The fighters had confronted each other in Los Angeles and Toronto this week to promote their Las Vegas boxing match on August 26, with the Irishman stirring anger by telling Mayweather to “Dance for me, boy.”
mayweather vs mcgregor how to stream online

Addressing the crowd in Brooklyn, McGregor said: "All of the media seem to be saying I'm against black people... Do they not know I'm half black? I'm half black from the belly button down."

One New York Times journalist commented: "Conor McGregor gave it his all but white guys still have yet to connect on the 'i’m not racist but' explanation."

McGregor, one of the biggest stars in mixed-martial arts, was clearly the fan favourite on Wednesday in Canada but quickly lost the crowd with his comments in Brooklyn.[url][/url]
sachin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imo for pc
Hogning

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAYWEATHER won that match but Mcgregor gave him good fight. It was very hard for Mayweather to won this match but in the end he won. I am working in professional writing service and on that day i took holiday and watch that whole match all live. I paid for the live match because both are my favourite.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: