Standard Poodle Club Forum

Standard Poodle

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   RSSRSS

Password
Log me on automatically each visit I forgot my password
lulu rain suit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Welfare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barbarakathleen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: lulu rain suit Reply with quote

Hello, Lulu is now Nine months old and is doing well Hopefully she will pass her Silver course on Saturday at the RAF fingers crossed.
Can anyone help as to where I can purchase a rain suit for her? Her legs are so wet when she goes out for a run. She has got an Orvis raincoat but her legs are very hard to get dry and she does not like the hairdryer on them even though i use it on cool. At the groomers she is very good until they try shaving around her feet. I try and touch her feet and click and treat to get her to feel better about being groomed . I have tried looking on the web for rain suits but have only come up with one fromwww.springthings.co.uk . Can you help please?
barbara
pfdsales

Location: 66 Villamanta Street, Geelong West VIC 3218 Australia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:45 am    Post subject: Stormrider pfd Reply with quote

Hello..friend
There are many online store that provide rain suit.You can choose any from them with the help of google.There are many life saving gears available in market which prove extremely helpful to keep you safe during unexpected situations.Here at PFD we are providing the life jackets.

Stormy Life Jackets
Carl_9

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the post!
Avery_09

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice post.
Sachinrt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice post. It really helped me to understand the topic. If you are interested in reading about Ganga River Pollution then do let me know.
Paul Stakers

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:54 pm    Post subject: Instagram Followers Hack Reply with quote

We present new features and different from others. In addition to Auto Auto Followers and Likes on Instagram now present Instagram Followers No Survey and no human verification with several updates to see more allow you to use our services. Very responsive both accessed using PC/Computer and Smartphone/Tablet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Welfare All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: