Standard Poodle Club Forum

Standard Poodle

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   RSSRSS

Password
Log me on automatically each visit I forgot my password
JOOCHIAT FLORIST SINGAPOR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Welfare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joochiatflorist

Location: Block 212 Bedok North Street 1 #01-199, Singapore, Singapore 460212

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: JOOCHIAT FLORIST SINGAPOR Reply with quote

Hi.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Joo Chiat Florist is one of the leading and trusted floral name around. With probably the best and most experienced florist team that you can be assured of. Every creation is going to “wow” your love ones.With humble beginnings since 1970s, Joo Chiat Florist’s floral team have won praises for her unique and special floral arrangements. As much as we know how much you want your love one to be happy right after recieving your gifts, we are committed to work hand in hand with you to make this experience a memorable one for them. Complete selection that suits almost any occasion. Send the best to your loved ones with just few clicks away.

florist singapore
Salinah Alime

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:47 am    Post subject: Corporate Spa Services Reply with quote

Hi Friends
you are absolutely right flowers are the very trusted name in the whole world and also impressed by your services.i would like to know what type of more services you provide which is concerned to this and i am also here to define a good offer if you are interested in it as i am telling you my service we offer spa services throw a spa event at a location of your choice and We rae at Aleyda Mobile Spa...thanks

housecall massage Singapore
Icubeevents

Location: 105 Sims Avenue,07-01 Chancerlodge Complex,Singapore 387429

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:13 am    Post subject: Icube Event Reply with quote

I love your flowers.Flowers decoration makes a event special.But event should be also manged well.So if you are looking for event organizer in Singapore you can contact to Icubeevent.

Events Companies Singapore
Badenewby

Location: 7 Melton Road, Barrow on Soar,Loughborough,Leicestershire, Le12 8ns England

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Bade Newby Display Ltd Reply with quote

hello friends
this is absolutely correct about flowers and i like services and would like to know the categories that you are providing.

self cling
inspiredwindow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Inspired Window Reply with quote

you are right about flowers and also flower is a name which define beautifulness and trust to others and i wold like to introduce ourself that we offers here perfect window covering in every aspect whether its media rooms, home theaters.if you are interested please let me know ?

Roller Blinds Sunshine Coast
hemant786

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

printable calendar templates

calander printable 2

monthly calander 2

yearly calander 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Welfare All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: