Nams Forums

Reviews, Guides, Anything PC Related & General Chit Chat

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   RSSRSS

Password
Log me on automatically each visit I forgot my password
MY TAKE ON THE CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 900D CASE!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Namron
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: MY TAKE ON THE CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 900D CASE!!! Reply with quote

I'll be having a real close up look at the CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 900D SERIES CASE

Along with the 900D Case review Will be all the NEW Components & Items that will be going into the Case for an INDEPTH BUILD LOG with REVIEWS for Each Part that goes into it.. Very Happy
Stevebit56

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: MY TAKE ON THE CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 900D CASE!!! Reply with quote

Namron wrote:
I'll be having a real close up look at the CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 900D SERIES CASE

Along with the 900D Case review Will be all the NEW Components & Items that will be going into the Case for an INDEPTH BUILD LOG with REVIEWS for Each Part that goes into it.. Very Happy

Hi Nam, you helped me out on the aquacomputer forum a few times and I just say your post with the link to your forum that you left for me.

What happen to your 900D build log did you ever do the build. I just bought the 900D and will be starting my build in the next month. I have to first finish the build I'm working on now, It's a Phanteks Enthoo Primo White series. I love this case almost as much room as the 900D but there is a few things they need to change in my opinion.
Smith

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: What is Thanksgiving??? Reply with quote

Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated in Canada, the United States, some of the Caribbean islands, and Liberia. It began as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. Similarly named festival holidays occur in Germany and Japan. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday of October in Canada and on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States, and around the same part of the year in other places. see all Thanksgiving Quotes, Messages, Images, Greetings, Poems
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nams Forums Forum Index -> COMING SOON!!! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: