Standard Poodle Club Forum

Standard Poodle

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   RSSRSS

Password
Log me on automatically each visit I forgot my password
I could commit murder
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lotto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: rehoming Reply with quote

NO!!! I am not using the forum to rehome them! These are NOT my dogs or anything to do with my previous breeding. They will not get signed over to rescue because they are not 'rescue'. They are well balanced and loved. I was just making the comment. I don't understand Carole's comment but I have not been on here for a while so have maybe missed out on stuff? Everyone seems a bit touchy or is it my imagination?
khyzahra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no everyone isnt touchy. I understand Caroles remark very well, but it is too complicated to explain. Except to say that was there a section on this Forum which was closed to members only we could be a little more open, but as it is that is not the case, so Carole feels annoyed by this fact and quite rightly.

Sorry you seem to have yet again taken offence at my remarks.
I was quite rightly I felt asking a genuine question that was all.
There was no need to get annoyed. How can we help if we dont
know the facts, I was also goiing suggest some photos may help
the cause. but I will leave that up to yourself, I felt that between
us we could have proved positive help.
Carole g

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Sandy, a little privacy is what is needed. Everything posted is open to view and makes discussing the matter impossible without risking the future of these dogs.
Lotto is doing her best under difficult circumstances, I know that for a fact, please lets all work together.
vicki farnden

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang on a sec, I am totally confused, does this person want to rehome these dogs or sell them ?? Lotto has said that the lady is looking for homes so if they are not rescues what are they ?? Why does it need to be a closed forum for dogs needing homes, nobody has mentioned who these dogs are who they belong to or where they are from, I hardly think it's a state secret is it ?? Or is it ?? Basically a bit of clarification would be helpful as Sandy says

Vicki
zyrcona

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carole g wrote:
The heartless advert is from a breeder in LN1 2Ld breeding labradoodles I have spoken to West Lindsey council this morning as this breeder does not appear on the commercial breeder list http://dbelistuk.blogspot.co.uk/
The breeders also have a standard poodle stud dog Mad Hatter (Leolordens Ghost Chaser (Ivanola Goldstone x Ching Ching Ching Jackpot) x Fluffy Tail Princess ( Cosheston Ghost x Benjalowen Madeleina) At least 31% inbred. I will say no more.
Please note this is not an advert for the stud dog

Not endorsing the dog, or what the owners may or may not do, but the 15-gen COI for Mad Hatter is 11.8. You perhaps read the Wycliffe % off the pedigree by accident. Cosheton Ghost appears to have been unfortunately bred to his sister however, presumably before the KC decided to ban matings between first-degree relatives.

I would also question the source of the article that claims stray animals will be used for 'vivisection'. Vivisection is no longer carried out in civilised countries. It's an offence to perform surgery or any other procedure that will cause significant pain on an animal without anaesthetic, but the animal rights terrorists don't want people to know it. Read HG Wells's Island of Dr Moreau if you want to find out what actual vivisection is. If you're talking about animal experimentation, the experiments they do require animals to be of a highly inbred strain so they are all genetically similar and can be assumed to react in a similar manner to whatever is being tested on them. Mongrel and random breed dogs are genetically different from each other and are unlikely to fulfil these criteria.
Carole g

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cosheston Ghost died well before the supposed mating, the CoI was not an error. Regrettably pedigrees are only believable when they originate from a trustworthy source.

I really don't want to post anymore on this forum, its just not up to the job.
zyrcona

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pedigree I had was from the KC... if you suspect there was foul play involved in it, I think it would be worth reporting it to them. :-/ Presumably they can order a DNA investigation if there are grounds for suspicion.
Barb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid the KC are never interested in the validity of pedigrees. False pedigrees have been reported to them by numerous people on numerous occasions but their standard reply is that it's a civil matter and nothing to do with them. They take all registrations on trust.
Pam

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barb wrote:
I'm afraid the KC are never interested in the validity of pedigrees. False pedigrees have been reported to them by numerous people on numerous occasions but their standard reply is that it's a civil matter and nothing to do with them. They take all registrations on trust.

That's appalling! I just surfed around their website, looking at their Assured Breeder Scheme and Pedigrees pages. They seem quite happy to take people's money and send out official documents if they promise to live up to their standards, but don't say anything about consequences of false information.

Do they keep a list of Blacklisted breeders?
james roe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ups locator
ups sunday delivery hours
[url= http://gbwhatsappapk.info/]gbwhatsapp.apk[/url]
whatsapp gb download latest version
mens curly hairstyles
stifan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very great and brilliant information.
getapk market ios
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: