Standard Poodle Club Forum

Standard Poodle

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   RSSRSS

Password
Log me on automatically each visit I forgot my password
LEC HAMPERRS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lecmelakaa

Location: 3 & 5, Jalan Melaka Raya 24, Taman Melaka Raya 1, 75000 Melaka, Malaysia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: LEC HAMPERRS Reply with quote

Hello... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
LEC has been increasing its business scale to feature a volumed panopticon, equipped with giant sort of hampers and wines, that area unit all labeled at cheap worth vary to cater everyone's desires and needs. LEC believes within the price of client satisfaction and obviously to be your best and trusty companion to enhance each distinctive order for whichever occasion or event.LEC have accumulated a wealth of expertise in hampers, wines and alcoholic drinks industries. we have a tendency to pack and provide a comprehensive vary of gift packs and hampers that area unit appropriate for the company, incentive and general gift markets at competitive costs to fulfill all budgets. All merchandise and packaging may be bespoke supported your preferences and budgets. A full distribution service is obtainable for these merchandise on a domestic and international basis, in bulk or delivered to individual receipient addresses.

florist Melaka
Everyonecelebrate

Location: 14a persiaran ara kiri bangsar lucky garden 59100 kuala lumpur malaysia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject: Flowers in Malaysia Reply with quote

All your flowers gift items are very beautiful.I will add these to my wish list.All your flowers displays the bright colors of nature.
handicrafthome

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Handicraft Item Reply with quote

Large collection of Handicrafts,Wooden Handicraft Item,Cutlery,Indian God Statues and premium quality Stainless Steel Utensils,Iron stool,Brass Sculpture etc all made up of high quality raw materials suitable for home use and gifts purpose is available at our store.Our products are in great demand and are exported across the globe.

Handicraft Item
Corporategifts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:09 am    Post subject: Corporate Gifts Reply with quote

Hello lecmelakaa..
Thanks for your suggestion.I will contact you in future.I am also looking for some corporate gift.I decided to go with corporate gift singapore if you have more attractive offer or suggestion you are most welcome.
frenzyyouth7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celeberate this Valentine day with refreshing messages not heard before.Also make your valentine day memorarable by downloading HD wallpapers for free.

Valentines day in India

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: