Standard Poodle Club Forum

Standard Poodle

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   RSSRSS

Password
Log me on automatically each visit I forgot my password
TOURS & TRAVELS SERVICES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RRtoursandtravels

Location: A-30, Street No.-2,Madhu Vihar, I.P. Extension, Delhi-110092

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: TOURS & TRAVELS SERVICES Reply with quote

Hi
We are providing Tours and Travels services at one platform for all routs and to allover India.We provide separate convenience for every
rout.We work with the promise of providing preeminent quality services and our aim is to provide best services to our client.We address to every
client request very quickly and provide them with best services and solutions in time.

LTC for government employees
Primerosetravel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: PRIME ROSE Travel India Reply with quote

hi friend
this is absolutely fine to know your services and here is also some kind of services that is traveling in India in very affordable prices..

Domestic tour packages
Ridonautoparts

Location: F - 536, SGM Nager NIT Faridabad - 121001 Haryana (India)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Auto Parts Manufacturer Reply with quote

hello friend
i impressed in and interested in your services would like to suggest you a that we are here to offer best auto parts in overall India...........

shock absorber manufacturers in india
Sandshuttle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:03 am    Post subject: Sydney shuttle services Reply with quote

All your services of tour and travel are excellent.If I got a chance to visit india I must contact to you.When I visited to Australia I hired a taxi from Sydney airport to my hotel and also for visit in sydney.Their services are very good and very helpful.
Letsgosafaris

Location: Hilton Square, Wabera Street,P.O BOX 7014 - 00300,Nairobi,Kenya.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:08 am    Post subject: Travel agents in Nairobi Reply with quote

Many people love to enjoy natural beauty.Apparently, natural beauty of Kenya is unexplainable.I am also want to enjoy the wildlife of kenya forest,because I heard a lot about the kenya forest.
Letsgosafaris

Location: Hilton Square, Wabera Street,P.O BOX 7014 - 00300,Nairobi,Kenya.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:16 am    Post subject: Travel agents in Nairobi Reply with quote

Many people love to enjoy natural beauty.Apparently, natural beauty of Kenya is unexplainable.I am also want to enjoy the wildlife of kenya forest,because I heard a lot about the kenya forest.
keniatourss

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Experience travelling through Kenya in luxurious safari minibuses where every one will have a windowseat.Your Kenya tour will feature camping,lodge safaris,unforgettable adventure,Elephant, the Lion, the Rhino, the Leopard and much more african flavour.

CAMPING SAFARIS:
.Transport by 4X4 Safari Vehicle
.Two person tents
.Three meals per day on safari prepared by our cook

LODGE SAFARIS:
.accommodation in the best lodges and hotels

TANZANIA SAFARIS:

AIR SAFARIS:

Tours and travel in Kenya
claudioustourss

Location: Norwhich Union House, 6th Fl., Suite 54, Town Center, P.o. box 43749-00100 Nairobi, Kenya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you ever heared or dreamed of holidays in African countries like Kenya, Uganda ,Tanzania.People visit Africa from all over world to see its unique wild life,bird life, the scenic landscape often used as filming locations,famous game sanctuaries of Maasai Mara, Tsavo, Amboseli, Samburu and some of the best beaches in the world. Trips are undertaken by Claudious Tours and Safaris to the

.Lodge safaris in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania
.Budget Camping tours in East Africa
.Climbing Africa highest mountains like Mount Kenya climbing
.Hiking on Mount Kilimanjaro climbing and Trekking on Mt Ruwenzori
.African safari trip packages

Adventure tour in Africa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: