Standard Poodle Club Forum

Standard Poodle

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   RSSRSS

Password
Log me on automatically each visit I forgot my password
Working on your novel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Welfare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jualqncjellygamat39

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:39 am    Post subject: Working on your novel Reply with quote

If you’ve been working on your novel for many years, you might need to change or update your ‘decor’ to make your style really fresh. Re-write whole paragraphs or pages if you need to, so that your style is consistent all through. Re-word your sentences to make them shorter and more direct, without additional unneeded adverbs. You could also break up complicated ideas to make your meaning clearer. Check your text for words you might overuse, and substitute alternatives – or cut them out altogether if you can. You can also call in some skilled ‘trades’ to help finish the house to the highest standards – instead of plasterers and electricians, there are proof-readers and editors to help.
Cara merawat luka operasi caesar agar cepat kering
stifan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Interesting and very nice post awesome keep sharing.
download video from instagram online
Samir

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:52 am    Post subject: FIFA Reply with quote

Want to Watch football tournament live? Watch fifa world cup russia live online here
Johnsmith26

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:14 am    Post subject: good Reply with quote

I am not a professional writer but i do write few short stories and have tried my luck on a novel. What i use is the app called grammerly which helps me in editing the novel with correct grammar and better vocabulary. It is very helpful in changing the tense of the sentence and saving time while doing so. i would recommend it to people who are frequent writers and bloggers. Garage door spring repair
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Welfare All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: