Standard Poodle Club Forum

Standard Poodle

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   RSSRSS

Password
Log me on automatically each visit I forgot my password
Finding Old Friends

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
movistar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:42 am    Post subject: Finding Old Friends Reply with quote

Reaching out to long lost pals is a common objective for many people, whether it’s a person trying to tie up some loose ends from their past, or a biographer working on a story.

There are a few ways to go about this, and websites you can utilize to find people. The quickest and easiest way is to try an online background check service, like CheckThem. CheckThem scans public records from all over the country to find any information obtainable through records including court, marriage, and business licenses associated with the name typed into the search engine.

Social media is also a reliable place to search. Chances are highly likely the person you’re looking for has a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn account. If that doesn’t turn up anything, try starting an alumni group for your elementary school on Facebook. This will no doubt attract other former classmates who might have a few leads or be able to pass along a message to your friend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: