Standard Poodle Club Forum

Standard Poodle

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   RSSRSS

Password
Log me on automatically each visit I forgot my password
FHX Private Servers For The Clash Of Clans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Isaako Aaitui

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: FHX Private Servers For The Clash Of Clans Reply with quote

Defenses serve to protect your Builder Base and prevent as much damage as possible. FHX Private Servers For The Clash Of Clans Each defense has its own strengths and weaknesses, and its location in your village should reflect that. For instance, the powerful Crusher deals loads of damage to groups of units, but it can't attack air troops at all - so it should be placed in the center of your village with adequate protection from Air Bombs and Firecrackers. On the other hand, Cannons and Archer Towers deal lesser amounts of damage to groups (as they can target and hit only one unit at a time) but attack quicker and work as an effective first line of defense.

A new month means time for a new base design. This month, I’m happy to announce that I was able to build a partnership with one of the best base designers out there – Scorpion Gaming. I have followed his channel for a long time now and featured some of his base layouts here and there. He’s really one of the best out there and actively uploads new bases very frequently. In case you don’t follow him, I recommend you check out his channel here.
Ely Elijah

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:25 am    Post subject: Dissertation Writing Service uk Reply with quote

Dissertation Writing Service uk is passionately interested in neurobiology, education and social media. All of these comprise a big part of her life. She is now a Head of Marketing and PR at
thutrangctp

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:30 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

I often get emotionally involved. Like when I read your post, I can cry, laugh, sad, funny, depending on your written words. I think you are a sensitive person.
happy wheels
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: