Standard Poodle Club Forum

Standard Poodle

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   RSSRSS

Password
Log me on automatically each visit I forgot my password
Events Management

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icubeevents

Location: 105 Sims Avenue,07-01 Chancerlodge Complex,Singapore 387429

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Events Management Reply with quote

Hi... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
We provide all event management i.e.Event Styling,Creative Design,Unique & Distinct Concept,Entertainment Management. Icube events is a full service events management agency giving strategic event practice services tailored to our clients’ desires.

Event Company in Singapore
Vicent Chia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:42 am    Post subject: Catering Singapore Reply with quote

All your arrangement which you do on events are very good.Also food and catering play an important role in events.So if you are looking for catering services in Singapore you can contact to halalcatering.Over the years, we have had granted unbelievable opening to work with wide variety of people on a variety of allowance to create memorable and events for many guests.

Bento Food Delivery
Icubeevents

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: Event Management Reply with quote

Thanks for reply.I also like your food services.But in any event it is very important that how you arrange your food and decoration.So if you are looking for event management services you can contact to Icube.

Events Companies Singapore
Zubair Zainal

Location: 928 Block A, Kelana Business Centre, No 3, SS7/19, Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Event Marketing Reply with quote

It is right that management is very important role in all events that we organized.So we have to select best management for our event.Your management services is very good.We also provide management services.So if you are looking for best planner for your event you can contact to SixFinger.

Conference Planning
Icubeevents

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:09 am    Post subject: Singapore Events Company Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply.We glad to know that you also provide the event management services.Hope your plaaner doing a great job.For better management services in Singapore you can contact to icube event.

Singapore events company
Zubair Zainal

Location: 928 Block A, Kelana Business Centre, No 3, SS7/19, Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:21 am    Post subject: Event Planners Reply with quote

Your event planning services is very decent.Here at Sixfinger we also provide event management services.Our goal with your event! To ensure the right message reaches the right people in the right way. We’ll work with you to make sure that happens.

Event Agencies
Zubair Zainal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:32 am    Post subject: Events Management Reply with quote

Thanks for your suggestion.I am looking for a event planner for my marriage.But due to the hectic schedule all the agencies are busy in other event like sixfinger,icube,malaysia event etc.
dipikas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:42 am    Post subject: jhgfd Reply with quote

free weekly calendar template
free daily planner template
2018 calendar May

2018 calendar april
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: