Nams Forums

Reviews, Guides, Anything PC Related & General Chit Chat

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   RSSRSS

Password
Log me on automatically each visit I forgot my password
TFC FESER F1 BLACK COMPRESSION FITTINGS!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nams Forums Forum Index -> TFC Feser F1 Black Compression Fittings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Namron
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: TFC FESER F1 BLACK COMPRESSION FITTINGS!! Reply with quote

The Feser Company (TFC)
BLACK F1 BLACK COMPRESSION
FITTINGS

Today I thought we'd have a look at another product from The FESER COMPANY (TFC) that being their New F1 (Formula 1) Compression Fittings.. To be Honest I was expecting High things of these fittings, Going by the remarkable high Quality of their Admiral Radiators I looked at earlier... BOY!!!... I was not disappointed....

Each & every fitting came enclosed in their own Sealed plastic bag for a Start... This is always good to see Manufacturers doing this with their fittings (fittings can be very prone to getting marked or scratched when just left loose rubbing against one another in transit e.t.c)

In my particular lot I had a few Various different sizes of fittings (for different tube sizes) & of various types as regards to Angled fittings along with some very nice Extension fittings..

The above pictured extensions range from left to right as 30mm, 25mm, 20mm & a 15mm, which is a real nice touch having all these options allowing for some pretty precise tube routing should you require it..

Along with these varied rotary angled fittings going from 60°, 45° & a 30°

Then you have the 45° rotary angled with compression fitting already fitted which is also rotary...

The straight compression fittings above retain the tread like design and are to be honest not as prominent as I first thought they would be after looking at them from pre-release pictures....

The Black coating is carried right through the whole fitting including the threads & even throughout the bore of the fitting

The coating covers totally even through the whole length of all the fittings I received with not a blemish inside at all & the quality even covers the blanking off plug as below shows...

With these fittings having the tyre type tread design you do get a real nice feel & a good amount of grip without the design being to in your face as I first thought they would look. The design really is quite subtle when viewed in the hand..

In summing up I have to admit I was a wee bit unsure about how the look & design of these fittings would be in real life... But after handling them & having a good close up look & feel of them, I must also admit to being very pleasantly surprised at just how subtle the design is in not being too in your face but enough to make them a style all of their own. The design also does give a surprisingly good amount of grip on the fingers when it comes to tightening them up..
As to how the coating that as I pointed out runs throughout the whole inside of each fitting, no matter the length of the fittings I had, bares up under use with fluid running through them over a long period Only time will tell.. But to be honest... with the quality of the coating that runs through the inside of the fittings & providing that coating remains un damaged by people using them, Then I can see no reason as to why the coating should give any issues what so ever. The coating is really really well laid on & is pretty difficult to damage even the outside of the fittings...Unless your some kind of Hammer fisted loon that's going to be doing them up with a pair of metal pliers or plumbers wrench!!... In which case you really shouldn't be even looking at something like coated fittings....In fact you probably shouldn't even be looking at water cooling full stop hehe...

Seriously though... I am pretty damned impressed with these FESER F1 Fittings & just seems to confirm my believe in that TFC is only interested in producing a very High level of Quality in their products.. Although this is only the second Item of theirs I've had a chance to look at for myself, But from just those two items I doubt any other products are going to fall down the Quality ladder & very much look forward to trying some of their other products in the future....

OHH!!!... I nearly forgot...... How silly of me........ The price of these compression fittings!!!!... OUTSTANDINGLY LOW PRICES for the quality!!!

The extensions from £1.79 to £2.99..... Straight Compressions from only £3.79 to £3.89... Rotary's are a mere £3.99 & the dual rotary's from only £4.89.... Which I find astounding considering the quality your buying into here... All of which can be viewed & purchased from SPECIALTECH COOLING & is well worth a Gander Smile...

TFC also do Silver fittings although I've not had any of those to look at but doubt they'll be of any less quality than these F1 Black fittings which they are now beginning to produce in a very Nice White colouration, Again I've not had an opportunity to try these New white ones myself yet but understand it took TFC a long while to find a company that was capable of coating the fittings to FESER's very high standards, But have now found a company that's able to produce the finish that they desire & equal to the Black variant ones....
matthew2roger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:48 pm    Post subject: Namecheap Offers Reply with quote

We post fresh coupon codes here every month – you can use them to register domains or purchase other products at even lower prices! Check out here: https://hostingflows.com/namecheap-coupon-codes/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nams Forums Forum Index -> TFC Feser F1 Black Compression Fittings All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: