Standard Poodle Club Forum

Standard Poodle

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   RSSRSS

Password
Log me on automatically each visit I forgot my password
HongKong Carpet Cleaning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Welfare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hongkongcarpets

Location: Ayesha Oriental Carpets 201 Ground Floor, Wong Chuk Wan Tai Mong Tsai Rd Sai Kung,Hong Kong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: HongKong Carpet Cleaning Reply with quote

Hi.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The team at carpet washing HK are experienced enough to carry out cleaning on old and antique rugs ranging from silk to wool. We use the most gently Oriental rug cleaning shampoos and soaps to restore and revive any rug. If you have old Zeigler or even a Moroccan we have the right method to clean that rug. We can use hand cleaning methods such as dry vacuuming and shampoo / solvent cleaning in order not to weaken old and damaged fabrics. we deal in washing of all kind of Antique Rugs like: Persian - Afghan - Pakistani - Indian - Moroccan - Tibetan - Hamadan- Tabriz- Kilim.

hk carpet washing
jesseyjsalyer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Carpet Cleaning Reply with quote

thanks for this information you have provided in this thread...i have also a company which provide carpet cleaning services........check below..

commercial carpet cleaning
josetayie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I'm interested on your services on HK because someone special of mine told me that they need a carpet cleaner on the office... Thanks for this nice Info

jorgelinker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tribal rugs have bold and exciting natural dye colors that are central to the crisp and contemporary look, and are famous for their durability and elegance. The vast appeal of Oriental Rugs is eloquently summed up by the eminent naturalist, Sir David Attenborough,
hemant786

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real
TesteZero

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:23 pm    Post subject: Tabela FIPE Reply with quote

Consulte agora o preço de carros, motos e caminhões na tabela fipe veiculos http://tabelafipe.blog.br.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Standard Poodle Club Forum Forum Index -> Welfare All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: