Chicago Cubs Monday (Labor day)9/3/18 in Milwaukee (1:10 first pitch)
Ticket price: $35 each. Includes Group Tailgating area*
We have a limited amount of tickets and this is a drive up on your own event and you pay for parking. We will have a designated tailgate area for our group. We will set up tailgate plans when it gets closer…everyone can bring something to share along with their drinks and meat to grill. The Milwaukee brewers have a retractable roof so there are no rain outs.
If interested please email me and issue a check to Ibex Ski and Snowboard Club mail to me at:
190 Cherrywood Rd.
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Any questions email me at email@example.com
Pretty Woman the Musical. A pre-Broadway World Premier.
Saturday, April 14, 2018, at 2pm, matinee, Oriental Theater.
Ticket cost= $104. Seats are Dress Circle Center, Rows A, B, C, D. Seats will be assigned based on reservation date.
A new musical based on one of the most beloved romantic comedies of all time,, will have its pre-Broadway World Premiere stage production in Chicago in the spring of 2018.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your tickets, first come first served, only 30 tickets still available. Payment is due by January 3rd Ibex meeting. Mail payments payable to Ibex Ski Club to PO BOX 1542, Palatine, IL 60078
Reserve your tickets early. The Ibex Theater community is growing. Do not miss this show.
This is the perfect holiday gift! Invite your friends and family.
Addams Family, Motown, Beautiful, Escape to Margaritaville have all been previous Ibex outings. Don’t miss this opportunity. This will be fun. Jean
Save the date. More info coming.
6 nights lodging at the 5-star Hotel Tokyu in Hakuba along with welcome drink and orientation at the hotel evening of arrival with local rep, full hot and cold breakfast buffet daily and 4-course dinner for 2 evenings
• Optional day tour programs available from Hakuba, including Masumoto Castle, Nagano Temple and Olympic Village, Saki Brewery, Snow Monkeys and more
• Transfer between Hakuba and Kanazawa via private coach with English speaking guide with walking tours along the way
2 nights lodging at the 4-star Hotel Nikko in Kanazawa along with daily breakfast buffet
• Transfer between Kanazawa and Tokyo Bullet Train with guided escort between Hotel and Kanazawa Station
• Transfer between Tokyo Station and Tokyo Hotel via private coach, including a city tour of Tokyo with a local guide
2 nights lodging at the 4-star Grand Prince New Takanawa along with daily breakfast buffet
• Transfer between Tokyo Hotel and airport via private coach with English speaking assistant
• All local taxes and current air taxes
• Mt Fuji Tour
• Lift tickets are not included but cost is approx. $30 per day
Price: $3,620 (based on double occupancy)
Forest Inn Suites – 2 bed/2 bath suites
• Walking distance to Heavenly Gondola Base Station
• 36 spots
• 5 day interchangeable lift ticket for Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood - All three are included in Epic Pass
• 3/24 - ORD to Reno 9:00 am - 11:37 am
• 3/31 – Reno to ORD 12:30 pm - 6:32 pm
• Round-trip transfers to/from airport(s) – chartered bus
• Spacious living room with cable TV and fully equipped kitchens
• On-site full service ski rental shop with complimentary ski wax.
• Welcome reception with Hot Apple cider and snacks upon arrival
• Comp wine & cheese reception
• Complimentary continental breakfast daily
• $15 lunch credit for each lift ticket day per skier
• Price: $1,569
Sun Peaks Resort is an alpine ski resort located in Sun Peaks, British Columbia, Canada, 56 km northeast of Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada.
Deep steeps, long cruisers, gladed areas, powder stashes and corduroy groomers can all be found within 4,270 acres of skiable terrain. Three mountains surround a European-style, ski-through village filled with quaint shops, cafes and eateries. Sun Peaks has an abundance of activities and events for both on and off the slopes leaving you wishing for more time at Canada's second largest ski area.
Sun Peaks Grand (4-star hotel)
•4 day lift ticket
•Ski-in ski out hotel rooms
•Round-trip air ORD to Kelowna (via Vancouver)
•United Depart ORD 9:05 am - 11:29 am; Air Canada 1:40 pm - 2:35 pm
•Air Canada Depart Kelowna 11:00 am - 11:59 am; United 1:41 pm - 7:44 pm
•Transfers to/from airport
•Breakfast daily – 4 days hotel; 1 day Fresh Tracks
Located in Upper Michigan, Big Snow is best known as Indianhead and Blackjack mountains. A shuttle connects the two mountains.
•Indianhead Mountain Main Lodge – double occupancy
•2 day lift ticket – Indianhead and Blackjack
•Roundtrip motor coach to Big Snow
•Food and beer/wine on bus
•Includes 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner
Granite Peak at Rib Mountain State Park is the largest and most complete ski resort in Wisconsin, Illinois and Michigan. With 700' of vertical, that's higher than any other ski area, and 75 runs, that's more than any other mountain, and 3 high speed lifts, that's more time skiing and less time riding the lifts.
Set on 405 acres, we have the largest and most perfect mix of beginner, intermediate and expert runs, including 4 terrain parks, 3 mogul runs, multiple tree skiing glades
Stoney Creek Hotel
- 32 spots
- 2 day lift ticket
- Drive up on your own
- Hotel 10 minutes from Granite Peak
- Breakfast daily
- Hotel drink tickets
- < 65 $225
- 65+ $195
• Kids staying in adults' room (<13) $75
Mayrhofen is a town in the Zillertal Valley, in the west Austrian province of Tyrol. It’s known for its ski areas with 136 kilometres of slopes, 100 percent of which are equipped with artificial snow-making machinery, and 57 state of the art lift systems.
For many skiers and snowboarders, a winter holiday in Mayrhofen starts with a single question: where first? How about the Penken mountain, or maybe the Rastkogel, or the Eggalm, the Ahorn or even the Hintertux Glacier, the only ski resort in Austria open 365 days a year? During the winter months these diverse peaks, ridges, resorts and mountains fuse together to form the Ski- und Gletscherwelt Zillertal 3000 with almost 200 kilometres of pistes catering for skiers and boarders of all ages, abilities and ambitions.
And, last but by no means least, Mayrhofen is famous for its après-ski. Some of the top locations for partying the are the Harakiri-Bar, Mo's Café, theIcebar and the Elchbar at the top of the Penkenbahn cable car.