Save the Date: Ibex Holiday Party
Wednesday December 6th Gatsbys....7pm
Pizza and appetizers will be provided Please bring a small dessert to share
RSVP to Sue Weides at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let Sue know if any children and ages as Santa may show up!!!!
Don't forget to wear your holiday gear and have a great time!!!!!
Save the date. More info coming.
Thanksgiving Eve Bar: Trezeros Kitchen & Tap
Thanksgiving Eve Bar of the Month a Pre-Relative Stress Relief Event.
Join your Ibex friends as we gear up for the Holidays.
Wednesday, November 22th, 4:30 pm- till? (bar closes 11pm)
Trezeros menu, Happy Hour 3-6 pm, Happy Hour prices Appetizers & Pizza. Wednesday drink specials: $4. Green Line pints, $6. Old Fashions.
Please RSVP so I can reserve seats in the bar area. Please respond by Sunday 11/19.
Trezeros Kitchen + Tap is an Italian American Eatery featuring from scratch pastas, Neapolitan Style Pizzas, Fresh Seafood, SIgnature Steaks and Appetizers. The Bar features Earth Conscious Tap Wines, Locally Crafted Beers and Creative Signature Drinks.
Map Trezeros location 302 Northwest Highway, Mt Prospect, IL 60056, 847-749-4020
6 nights lodging at the 5-star Hotel Tokyu in Hakuba along with welcome drink and orientation at the hotel evening of arrival with local rep, full hot and cold breakfast buffet daily and 4-course dinner for 2 evenings
• Optional day tour programs available from Hakuba, including Masumoto Castle, Nagano Temple and Olympic Village, Saki Brewery, Snow Monkeys and more
• Transfer between Hakuba and Kanazawa via private coach with English speaking guide with walking tours along the way
2 nights lodging at the 4-star Hotel Nikko in Kanazawa along with daily breakfast buffet
• Transfer between Kanazawa and Tokyo Bullet Train with guided escort between Hotel and Kanazawa Station
• Transfer between Tokyo Station and Tokyo Hotel via private coach, including a city tour of Tokyo with a local guide
2 nights lodging at the 4-star Grand Prince New Takanawa along with daily breakfast buffet
• Transfer between Tokyo Hotel and airport via private coach with English speaking assistant
• All local taxes and current air taxes
• Mt Fuji Tour
• Lift tickets are not included but cost is approx. $30 per day
Price: $3,620 (based on double occupancy)
Forest Inn Suites – 2 bed/2 bath suites
• Walking distance to Heavenly Gondola Base Station
• 36 spots
• 5 day interchangeable lift ticket for Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood - All three are included in Epic Pass
• 3/24 - ORD to Reno 9:00 am - 11:37 am
• 3/31 – Reno to ORD 12:30 pm - 6:32 pm
• Round-trip transfers to/from airport(s) – chartered bus
• Spacious living room with cable TV and fully equipped kitchens
• On-site full service ski rental shop with complimentary ski wax.
• Welcome reception with Hot Apple cider and snacks upon arrival
• Comp wine & cheese reception
• Complimentary continental breakfast daily
• $15 lunch credit for each lift ticket day per skier
• Price: $1,569
Sun Peaks Resort is an alpine ski resort located in Sun Peaks, British Columbia, Canada, 56 km northeast of Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada.
Deep steeps, long cruisers, gladed areas, powder stashes and corduroy groomers can all be found within 4,270 acres of skiable terrain. Three mountains surround a European-style, ski-through village filled with quaint shops, cafes and eateries. Sun Peaks has an abundance of activities and events for both on and off the slopes leaving you wishing for more time at Canada's second largest ski area.
Sun Peaks Grand (4-star hotel)
•4 day lift ticket
•Ski-in ski out hotel rooms
•Round-trip air ORD to Kelowna (via Vancouver)
•United Depart ORD 9:05 am - 11:29 am; Air Canada 1:40 pm - 2:35 pm
•Air Canada Depart Kelowna 11:00 am - 11:59 am; United 1:41 pm - 7:44 pm
•Transfers to/from airport
•Breakfast daily – 4 days hotel; 1 day Fresh Tracks
Located in Upper Michigan, Big Snow is best known as Indianhead and Blackjack mountains. A shuttle connects the two mountains.
•Indianhead Mountain Main Lodge – double occupancy
•2 day lift ticket – Indianhead and Blackjack
•Roundtrip motor coach to Big Snow
•Food and beer/wine on bus
•Includes 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner
Granite Peak at Rib Mountain State Park is the largest and most complete ski resort in Wisconsin, Illinois and Michigan. With 700' of vertical, that's higher than any other ski area, and 75 runs, that's more than any other mountain, and 3 high speed lifts, that's more time skiing and less time riding the lifts.
Set on 405 acres, we have the largest and most perfect mix of beginner, intermediate and expert runs, including 4 terrain parks, 3 mogul runs, multiple tree skiing glades
Stoney Creek Hotel
- 32 spots
- 2 day lift ticket
- Drive up on your own
- Hotel 10 minutes from Granite Peak
- Breakfast daily
- Hotel drink tickets
- < 65 $225
- 65+ $195
• Kids staying in adults' room (<13) $75
Mayrhofen is a town in the Zillertal Valley, in the west Austrian province of Tyrol. It’s known for its ski areas with 136 kilometres of slopes, 100 percent of which are equipped with artificial snow-making machinery, and 57 state of the art lift systems.
For many skiers and snowboarders, a winter holiday in Mayrhofen starts with a single question: where first? How about the Penken mountain, or maybe the Rastkogel, or the Eggalm, the Ahorn or even the Hintertux Glacier, the only ski resort in Austria open 365 days a year? During the winter months these diverse peaks, ridges, resorts and mountains fuse together to form the Ski- und Gletscherwelt Zillertal 3000 with almost 200 kilometres of pistes catering for skiers and boarders of all ages, abilities and ambitions.
And, last but by no means least, Mayrhofen is famous for its après-ski. Some of the top locations for partying the are the Harakiri-Bar, Mo's Café, theIcebar and the Elchbar at the top of the Penkenbahn cable car.
Taos Ski Valley is located in the Sangre De Cristo Mountains in Northern New Mexico and is home to a distinctive European atmosphere combined with local Native American and Spanish cultures. Taos is a powder lover’s paradise and is known for having light dry powder, undetectable lift lines, steep chutes, big bumps, cornices and tree glades.
The resort grants access to 1,294 acres of skiable terrain and receives an average 300 inches of snowfall annually. The ski area has a great mix of terrain providing trails for all ability types and is home to one of the country’s highest rated ski schools. - onthesnow.com
· Snakedance Condos & Spa (2 bed/2 bath) - slope-side, 20 yds from Lift 1 quad
· 40 spots
· 7 nights, 5 day lift ticket
· Air: United (direct - ORD to Albuquerque)
o Jan 13 Depart ORD 9:25 am – 11:36 am
o Jan 20 Depart ABQ 12:35 pm – 4:21 pm
o Welcome party
o Snakedance fleece vest
o 1 private dinner
· Optional 6-half-day ski week lessons for $158
Rising above the town of Whitefish, in beautiful northwest Montana, in the backyard of Glacier National Park (only 35 miles away), Whitefish Mountain Resort charms its guests with a friendly fun-loving vibe, variety of terrain, and virtually no lift lines at an unbeatable value. Whitefish’s Big Mountain is the quintessential skier's mountain averaging more than 300 inches of snow annually on 3,000 acres of bowls, chutes, and glades on all aspects.
Stats: 3000 acres, 105 marked trails, vast amounts of bowl and tree skiing, 5 terrain parks and a skier/boarder cross course, longest run - 3.3 miles (Hellfire)
Lodging: The Lodge at Whitefish Lake (Viking Lodge)
Adults <65 $1,685
Sr. 65-69 $1,665
Sr. 70+ $1,495
Kids 7-12* $1,000
Kids <7 * $ 875
*Kids staying in adults’ room